Excel Numeric Entry
Project Details of Excel Numeric Entry Job
|Total Rows||4000||Levels||No. of Rows||No. of Errors||Payment Per Row|
|In 1 Row||15 Columns||A||3500 — 4000||1 — 25||Rs.6/-|
|TAT||7 Days||B||3001 — 3500||1 — 22||Rs.3/-|
|Sign Up||Rs.4500/-||C||2501 — 3000||1 — 19||Rs.2/-|
|Bonus||Rs.4,500/-||D||2001 — 2500||1 — 16||Rs.1.5/-|
|Minimum Submission||2000 Rows||E||2000||1 — 13||Rs.1/-|
|Contract||3 Months||A||26 — 30||No Payment but Next Job|
|Monthly Assignments||2||B||23 — 30||No Payment but Next Job|
|Full Payment||Rs.24,000/-||C||20 — 30||No Payment but Next Job|
|Monthly Income (Max)||Rs.48000/-||D||17 — 30||No Payment but Next Job|
|Report & Payment||7-10 Days||E||14 — 30||No Payment but Next Job|
- The User has to achieve minimum Rs.2000/- from the current project to continue the contract (to get the next project and Bonus).
- There will be no mix-up levels in regards of payment & payment will be paid according to the accuracy level achieved by User.
- He or She should have minimum typing speed and working hours should be minimum 6 to 7 hours each day (24 hrs.). If required user have to provided more time of this particulars assignment.
- Once the project is delivered is not return back.
- If the number of ERRORS exceed more than 30 errors in a project, the project will be considered as cancelled and the contract would be terminated.
After submission of project, error report and next project (if succeed) will be given after 7-10 working days.